A look at our Emmy nominees!
It’s been a remarkable year of partnership, and when we received word from the Upper Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences of this year’s Emmy nominees, we were thrilled to round out our summer with this exciting news.
This year, our partnership work at Twin Cities Public Television received 10 regional Emmy nominations! The list of our partnership work follows below:
- A St. Thomas Christmas: All Is Well
- Partner: University of St. Thomas
- Farm Fresh Road Trip
- Partner: Minnesota Farmers Union
- Heroin at Home: Rise of Opiate Use
- Partner: Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Independence to Inclusion
- Partner: Minnesota Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Late Life: Redefining Care
- Partner: Allina Health
- Make It OK: Facing Mental Illness
- Partner: HealthPartners
- Media Coverage and Female Athletes
- Partner: University of Minnesota Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport
- Minnesota in the ’70s
- Partner: Minnesota Historical Society Press
- Paying for College
- Partners: Minnesota Private College Fund & Minnesota Office of Higher Education
- Redesigning MN: Natural Legacy
- Partner: Bush Foundation
Additionally, we are truly honored to have Make It OK, our partnership work with HealthPartners and the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Minnesota, recognized as the recipient of this year’s Board of Governors Emmy Award! What a tremendous way to amplify awareness about mental illness. We’d like to extend a special congratulations to our partners, all of the individuals who shared their stories about mental illness, and everyone who has taken part in the Make It OK campaign by watching the documentaries, becoming ambassadors, and sharing these resources. Learn more about the documentary series and watch individual profiles at tpt.org/makeitok, plus get a more in-depth look at the vast resources available at makeitok.org.
From all of us at Twin Cities Public Television, congratulations to all of our partners on this year’s Emmy nominations!